Thursday, May 27, 2010

Convention in Sydney

Sorry for the blogging hiatus.....it wasn't intentional but was brought on by a bit of sickness + my birthday + last minute prep + a 10 day trip Down Under. :) And in addition, I have a bit of bad news to share:


My camera died!!!

POS just quit on me. Actually it didn't quit--it takes very lovely gold pictures.....everything is gold. I might love it if I could actually tell who or what was in the photo!

So you can only imagine how devastated I am to not have one single photo from Convention in Sydney last week!! So if you have a good photo from Convention, will you send it to me? It can be a photo of me or you or us or someone else or whatever you want really.....I'm excited to see what you've got!!!

Please send photos to: shanwest@gmail.com

And THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!!!

13 brilliant comments:

Jeanelle said...

Oh how awful! But glad you got to go to Australia. I've missed our chats. Let's catch up soon.

Vanessa said...

DAMMIT!

Paula Dobson said...

Well, now I am glad I sent at least one photo to you Shannon. Gold is great, but doesn't suit everyone! Take care of you,

Paula

Anonymous said...

It was so awesome to meet you at Convention, Shannon. You and the rest of the home office team were FABULOUS! If you ever get to New Zealand, you have to come and visit. My little boys would adore you! :-)

Jodene said...

What a great time for your camera to play up! I am just going through some photos and will email them through. I have also put some on my blog but have others. I will send any that have either yourself or any of your friends in it :)
It was so great to meet you!

Jodene said...

BTW Shannon, how did you enjoy your extra few days in Sydney after convention? I hope you got to do some fun stuff!

Lisa said...

Oh that is so sad. I'm glad you are blogging again.

Anonymous said...

Hi Shannon - was great to meet you at convention! I've got some photos for you - will send them through soon. Nicki Turner x

Amanda said...

It's good to have you back! Glad you had a great time. The demos were lucky to have you there! Hope some people send you some pics you can post!

Cindy Major said...

Happy belated birthday wishes to you! I hope you had a good one and that you're feeling better. Lucky you, traveling all the way to Australia... Makeesha is trying to convince me to visit her. I don't need much convincing - I would love to once I can fork up the dough!

Too bad about your camera! I hope you can get a new one soon. Going to events and not having any pictures from it is just too sad.

Dale Hampshire will be visiting us in Quebec City in two weeks. I'm very excited about that! Last time I saw him was when we all bumped into each other at Leadership and he commented on your beautiful red shoes :D

Have a great weekend!
Cindy

Anonymous said...

SHANNY!!!
I don't know why, but when you out with bad words...It makes me laugh like crazy! POS...now that's hilarious! Thanks again for that cooooool dish towel! It's so skully awesome I just don't have the heart to get cooking goo on it! I use it to separate our new fry pans so they don't get scratched! Hope all is well!!! Miss ya! LoLa Hatton

Jill said...

This is devastating news!!!!! I miss you! The BSB concert was amazing last Wed and Caroline and I missed your face! We took lots of pics and video so check out my blog when you have time!
xxoxox

Jill said...

Okay friend-- the BSB post is up. Sorry! I was waiting for some photos off Amber's camera! Have a great time at the concert!!! xxo