Top Ten Tuesday is my new favorite thing! Sina beat me to the punch this week--you have to check out hers b/c she's the queen of slide shows (which I tried this time and totally love!!). This week there was just no way I could limit it to less than 11. But that was always one of our rules--the top ten moderators could change the rules if necessary. :)
1. Wolverine, X-Men: Because of him, I actually thought I liked action movies. Turns out I just like X-Men....or truthfully I just like Wolverine.
2. Maximus Decimus Meridius, Gladiator: Commander of the Roman Army. YES---we ARE entertained!
3. Count Laszlo de Almásy, The English Patient: This is still my favorite movie...for a lot of reasons, of which he is at the top of the list.
4. Rusty Ryan, Oceans 11-13: Classic case of liking the character better than the person. :)
5. Simon Templar, The Saint: It really was all downhill from here.
6. Hector, Troy: The valiant, noble and honorable son. When he died, so did this movie.
7. Will Tippin, ALIAS: While many of you loved Vaughn, Will was always my favorite. This particular episode of Will as the "Australian" Rock Star has been saved on my Tivo for over 2 years....and I even own the DVDs!
8. King Leonidas, 300: I hated this movie....and even left before it was over....that's how big of an impact he made!
9. James Bond: I have loved them all! But Pierce is my favorite.
10. Jason Bourne, Bourne movies: Can't really explain why I love this character....but I think it has something to do w/him being a skilled hairdresser....twice!
11. Edmond Dantes, The Count of Monte Cristo: I've loved all his characters--but the one where he arrives at his own party in a hot air ballon deserves special mention.