Monday, October 8, 2007

Salt Lake Area Stamp Club

I am one lucky demonstrator...not only do I have one fabulous stamp club....but starting this month I have 2 TOTALLY AMAZING AND FUN STAMP CLUBS!!!

So last Thursday was the first meeting of our Salt Lake area club....and it was such a blast!! Amanda Romualdo was the hostess and she made some amazing chili, cornbread and cookies. :)

And here we are...stamping away! And of course I promised to take a picture of all the club members (including Amanda) but then I forgot so she's not pictured. :( But thanks anyway for being a fab hostess Amanda!
L to R: Kristi, me, Jaimey, Angie & Kiersten.

7 brilliant comments:

Vanessa said...

Looks fun! I love the purse shot! Hmmmm, I wonder whose purse is the biggest most colorful???

Anonymous said...

Okay, I look awful in that picture, but it was so much fun!!

Angie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for being a fab demonstrator! You're the best. :)

Amanda

Hedderg said...

Ummmm. . . are you the incredible shrinking woman, or WHAT?

Heather said...

I love the photo of purses -- then of the owners of the purses. What a fabulous group! You're the cutest demo!

Kristi said...

That was such a fun night, and I loved the projects! So, thanks Shannon! And I love the new look of your blog!

jaimey said...

Shannon, your new blog is so cute. I dig it. :) And club was so fun this month! I loved the projects, and it was so good just to stamp and chat and eat. Yay for year 2 of club! :)