Monday, October 1, 2007

First Snowstorm of the Year!

Indeed, it snowed on Saturday! IN SEPTEMBER! So how did the West girls celebrate? THEY WENT SHOPPING! 7 of us (Hill, Zoey, Chaz, Ally, Micah, Carmindy and me) loaded into Ally's new Suburban and headed to Southtowne for lunch, shopping and to meet up w/Lindsey.

And as with all first snowstorms, there are many car accidents!! Uh oh: BAM! We got rear-ended getting off the freeway. So in our hour and half of waiting for 911 to pick up (yes, it's true, it was like 3 minutes), waiting for policeman to arrive and filling out paperwork, I had some time to snap a few photos.....

Zoey and Mikey....just after Mikey said "I am so FREAKING mad at that guy!"

Carmen and Chaz...I really hope this experience doesn't deter Chaz from becomming a shopper....so unfortunate for this to happen on his first shopping trip! You can see though, he didn't even wake up so hopefully he won't remember a thing!

Besides a few mild cases of whiplash, everyone was just fine!! We went on w/all our plans w/out a hitch. :)

6 brilliant comments:

Vanessa said...

That totally sucks! Is Ally's new car ok?? and was Kyle totally ticked when she had to tell him?

Shani Shorter said...

Wow that is so sad....I am really sorry about that...BTW those kids are so cute!

Heather said...

What a scary adventure! Are you guys feeling any whiplash or anything? I hope not . . .

P.S. We missed you at GV. Hope it will work out another time. :-)

Kristi said...

Cute kids! And I love how you're true to yourself and celebrate when it starts to snow!

Anonymous said...

I love that first pic. I can't believe I didn't ask you more about this when you emailed earlier. It sounds crazy/scary. Glad everything was okay.

Amanda

Anonymous said...

I would call one of those lawyers that say "one call that's all", and put away a nice little nest egg for retirement!!! :) Kidding of course--ish!