Saturday, September 29, 2007

Payson Stamp Club

YAY stamp club is back in session!! My original club split into two different groups: Payson and SLC. So...this past Thursday was the first time the Payson group got all together and IT WAS A BLAST!!! There was tons of energy and excitement and I left with a big smile on my face!

From L to R: Kendal Edwards, Amanda Edwards, Vanessa Schmidt (who as you can see really "got the party started"....full report of the night on her blog too), Laurie Peterson and me. (Apparently my self-portrait skills need a little work!)


Amanda is a new-ish friend--and she was a fabulous hostess this week! Thanks Amanda!! :) Laurie and Vanessa have been in my life for so many years, it's hard to imagine living w/out them. Go Vikings!

Um....have I ever mentioned how much I love stamping? :)

9 brilliant comments:

Heather said...

You are the most fabulous Stampin' Up! demonstrator ever! It looks like your clubs are fabulous! (Actually -- I know they are!) :-)

Shani Shorter said...

Shan - I have totally enjoyed reading your blog! Maybe it satisfies my stalking fettish....I dunno....j/k....for real...I totally brag on you and your accomplishments - way to go girl! I miss you guys and keep the blogs up. BTW, the stamp projects at with Nes are so totally cute! P.S. totally random thought....was totally wondering what happened to our old Basketball uniforms....I so want it right now....weren't they so funny.....anyway...we'll talk again soon....

MAnderson said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

SHAN!

I want to know what happened to your old basketball uniform, too!

Please say there are pictures.....

Vanessa said...

Matt,
I'm sure i could scan the pictures from our yearbook and post them. Of course, Shannon might not like that!

ps, boy do i look like a dork in the 2nd pic!

Shannon said...

NO WAY Vanessa--you look like a party girl, not a dork! haha

MAnderson said...

let the scanning BEGIN!

yesssssssssssssss........

Shannon said...

Fine--scan them--what do i care? I was hot in High School! :) Shani--if you read this again--which uniform? I don't think we ever got to keep any of them....

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys had fun! It is kind of sad that I won't see the Payson people. But the SLC group will be fun!

OK. I just have to officially say on your blog that the last post was the FUNNIEST EVER!!! I laughed out loud for not seconds, but minutes. Jaron and you are the perfect pair. I could sit and be entertained by the two of you all day long.

Amanda

Anonymous said...

Good post.