Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Chaz

I keep getting questions about what name Hillary settled on......so here it is: Chaz West Rose. :) And here is the little sweetie....He is honestly just so sweet!!! I really can't believe how much he sleeps. I really really love him!

In other news, Jody Farnes got married yesterday and so I went to the reception w/Vanessa and Laurie--my BFs from HS. We always have such a blast when we are together and last night was no exception....total HS reunion too w/people we haven't seen for years. :) I did however, forget once again to take pictures....but I did manage to snap one after the event....Hill was in the hospital the day Jody had her shower so I had Zoey with me and we went to the shower together. So since then, she's been asking me when the wedding is and if she could go....so last night we went to pick her up....and here she is, dressed to the nines, in her best cinderelly costume and her wedding hat. :) She really was the most perfect princess at the party!

p.s. HAPPY SEPTEMBER!!! We made it through yet another miserable summer in the desert!!! This one however included the hottest Utah August on record....so if you ask me, surviving that is a SERIOUS accomplishment!!! Sept 1 is the day I wait for for 3 torturous months and this year greeting that day was a happy reunion! :)

5 brilliant comments:

MAnderson said...

I can't get ENOUGH of the hair on Chaz....and strangely, I'm a little jealous of Zoey's outfit. Shhhhhhh....don't tell anyone.

Kristi said...

Chaz is so cute! Look at all that hair! He looks like a sweet baby. Lucky boy to have Aunt Shannon!

Heather said...

I cannot believe all that hair on Chaz - he's simply adorable! You are the cutest and sweetest aunt!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.