Thursday, September 27, 2007

Just an Average Day....

Today Jaron and I were alone on our row--our other 4 team members were mostly in Orlando at a Regional. And still--we found ways to entertain each other. Just an average day at the office.....

Me drinking diet coke......
















And Jaron making a bizarre comment like "The next time you need a hotel room, I can get you one for free!"

















"Just take these.....

















....and at least one of them should work in one of the hotel rooms in whatever city you're in!"

This is not an inside joke. This is just Jaron--out of nowhere he produces dozens of hotel room keys that he's been saving up for who knows how long! Why one might ask? The answer is still to be revealed.....

Overall it was a day of Dreaming Big and Creativity at Work. After Bettering our Best we were in fact able to Get Connected and find the Look of Leadership. haha

(NOTE: This is in fact an unintentional inside joke--these are all past themes for our events....good memories....good times).

5 brilliant comments:

Kristina Werner said...

LOL! I love your use of the event themes!

Candy Javier said...

Shannon, I don't know how often you read these but this is your favorite sister missionary from DC ever...Sister Davis!!!I know you remember me and still love me deeply.
I have been thinking about you lately and I can't believe I actually found you! Come check out my blog and catch up. Love ya
Candy

Kristi said...

Love it! I wish I still sat on your row...

I totally thought of you when I saw the Feist video - just wanted you to know that! (I think it was the sequins) :)

Candy Javier said...

Oops I forgot to write my address.
www.candyjavier.wordpress.com

Heather said...

I love the "day in the life" post -- I almost feel like I am watching you guys at work. Hahaha. So awesome!