Monday, September 24, 2007

Premiere Week!!

I'm back home now....what a FABULOUS trip it was!!! Here's a couple of final pics:

To the left--Christy and me at Chipotle (YUM!)....
and just below--me, Jill and Caroline in Caro's fabulous kitchen.

Now it's back to work AND....IT'S PREMIERE WEEK!!! The returning shows I am most looking forward to are:

  • Brother's and Sisters
  • Ugly Betty
  • and my latest obsession....Friday Night Lights!!! I cannot explain really why I love this show so much but I think it has something to do w/Texas + Coach Taylor + the biggest group of hot people who can actually act--all rolled into one. If you've even ever thought of watching this show (or even if you haven't) DO IT THIS SEASON! Don't delay--you won't regret it!!!

Coach Taylor doing what he does best: just LOOKIN' HOT!!!

This is his "What do you want a hug or somethin'? Get outa here" face.


And the NEW shows I am most looking forward to are:

  • Moonlight
  • Cane
  • and Gossip Girl

I have a feeling it's going to be a very good week!!

P.S. What's your top 3?

7 brilliant comments:

Vanessa said...

1. The Office
What is going on w/Jim & Pam???

2. Grey's Anatomy
That will be a conflict, The Office is on at the same time!

3. Boston Legal
That Denny Crane is a nut!

Anonymous said...

the office might be the only one i watch this season. i'm a tv on dvd junkie. right now i'm finishing up the second season of weeds. i watched the first dvd of brothers and siters (because of your recommendation). ugly betty first season will be next. it's so hard to keep up! it almost feels like it has to be all or nothing.

amanda

Anonymous said...

1) America's Next Top Model- I die weekly and go to Heaven- for an hour anyway.

2) Gossip Girl- Watched it once and I am officially a junkie. I just needed something to replace my sweet O.C.

3) Brothers & Sisters- I LOVE this show. I am not sure exactly why other than the relationships between characters is so dynamic and so dysfunctional.

MAnderson said...

-Friday Night Lights. If you watch it, you'll understand.

-Brothers & Sisters. I mean, I made mix CD's of the music. Who does that? ;)

-Project Runway. I. NEED. IT. BACK.

(Oh..and The Office and Earl are both floating around there near the Top 3......)

MAnderson said...

BUT - if we're talking NEW shows....I'm anticipating....


1. CHUCK. I was anticipating. and it delivered.

2. JOURNEYMAN. Also past tense. Also giving it another shot.

3. PUSHING DAISIES. Can't wait.

Kristina Werner said...

AHHH!!! Can I just say the world of blogging is rejoicing in the fact that there is a Shannon blog! I love that I found this little gem because I absolutely adore you!

BTW, all of your pics are awesome! It's like a little window into your life. LOVE it!

Oh, and I'm watching entirely too much TV... I need to get out more. ;)

jaimey said...

Well, I'm way excited for The Office and I loved Heroes on Monday. Can I just say, Sark playing a Japanese-speaking British guy from the 17th Century is so awesome!!

As for new shows . . . I'm looking forward to:
1. Bionic Woman (I was named after her, after all :) )

2. Big Shots (Michael Vartan, hello!)

3. Chuck (I DVR'd the first episode, and I'm hoping it's good . . . )