Saturday, October 27, 2007

Karah's Cards

This week a few of my coworkers planned a fabulous luncheon/party/shower for Karah. I've mentioned Karah in a couple of previous posts....or you may have heard me talk about her from our fabulous trip to Australia & New Zealand in June. This is one of my most favorite pictures from Convention this summer and I am so glad I finally have a reason to post it here....

So I decided to make Karah some thank you cards b/c she'll need lots to thank everyone for her wedding presents. I borrowed this idea from an Australian demonstrator's web site....and I just love how they turned out so I thought I'd post them here to show ya'll....

These are super easy--the colored squares are 1-3/8" so you can use a punch. Then the black cardstock is 3" x 3". I love simple templates that can be easily adapted for different stamp sets....and so this one was perfect! Wow--I really need a totorial from Kristina about taking pictures!

2 brilliant comments:

Kristi said...

That's a really cute card. I love the ring in the middle.

Heather said...

You are so creative, Shannon! And what a sweet friend. :-)