Wednesday, October 10, 2007

TAG! I'm it!

Unlike Matt, who tagged me, I LOVE these surveys and this one is particularly awesome b/c it takes nearly no time at all! So here goes....
Jobs I have had:
1 – Hairdresser
2 – Roller skating rink attendant
3 – High School teacher
4 – Event facilitator
Movies I could watch over and over:
1 – Moulin Rouge (but only until the curtain falls--and then I turn it off)
2 – Bride & Prejudice (no, that wasn't a typo)
3 – The Saint
4 – Ever After
Favorite TV Shows: (I went with shows currently on TV)
1 – Friday Night Lights
2 – Brother's & Sisters
3 – Ugly Betty
4 – Dirty, Sexy, Money
Favorite Hobbies:
1 – stamping
2 – sweeties
3 – watching and discussing tv & movies with friends
4 – going out to eat
Places I have lived:
1 – Pleasant Grove, UT
2 – Abilene, TX (not far from Dillon)
3 – Hollywood, FL
4 – Virginia
Favorite Foods:
1 – Rio Grande chip and salsa
2 – Mini Eggs
3 – Air popped popcorn w/mucho butter and salt
4 – Muddy buddies
Places I'd rather be:
1 – In a movie theater
2 – Chili's
3 – Europe
4 – Asleep in bed when it's freezing cold with lots of blankets
Websites I visit:
1 – IMDB
2 – Weather.com
3 – SeatGuru
4 – Stampin' Up!
Who I am Tagging:
1 – Vanessa
2 – Kristi (and i'm still working on the tag you gave me....)
3 – Hedder
4 – Heather
5 - Sina
6 - Jaimey
7 - Shani
8 - Erica
9 - and anyone else who wants to start a blog so they can respond to this totally fun mini-survey!

3 brilliant comments:

Heather said...

I meant to say in my other comment that I LOVE the new look of your site. Isn't is awesome to be able to play around with things? Especially for someone with a good design/style eye like you.

Anyway . . . it was so fun to read and learn more about you. This is so fun!

Vanessa said...

"4 – Asleep in bed when it's freezing cold with lots of blankets"

Whatever you do. . .don't get Shannon's side warm before she gets into bed! She'll seriously kill you!

Interval said...

I like most of your answers except for the movies part...

You have to include the movie Lage Raho Munnabhai as part of the top movies to watch over and over...

Watch LRMB online at Interval:
http://interval.in/videos.php?id=332

Relax, take a break at Interval.in
Enjoy!