Today is Vanessa's birthday and I want her to know I love her and am thinking of her. :) Vanessa has been the most consistent, dependable and loving friend of my entire life. We've been friends for 2/3 of our lives--and that is mostly b/c of her skills at keeping in touch and caring enough to think about and call me every so often.
And, on top of all that, she is one of the funnest and funniest people I know. I can credit her in large part for helping me to come out of my shell--the one I so painfully wore in Jr. High and High School.
When I think of Vanessa, these are a few things that come to mind:
- Almost missing our senior class picture b/c we were at Village Inn
- Laughter, jokes and countless good times
- Running into my mom at the mall during 2nd period...oh and getting caught a different time by the attendance ladies when we called in to excuse ourselves (did we ever go to class?)
- Her fabulous family who I always look forward to seeing
- Past and future trips (St. George, Las Vegas, CA, NYC)
- Roller hockey at the Rec Center w/Jeff and all his hot friends
- Introducing me to Diet Coke
- Stamping & scrapbooking!
- PGHS reunions (no, not the actual reunions, but the ones we have daily at Home Depot, kids sports games, and everywhere else in between....now if I could just have a sighting of Darek Robinson I'd be complete!)
I feel so lucky to be able to share my life w/someone as special as Vanessa! Thank you, Vanessa, for being so wonderful! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!