Thursday, September 23, 2010

For my sisters

This post is for my sisters and anyone else who has plans to visit St. George in the near future...

Last weekend I was whistlin' in Dixie...we had a regional seminar for about 300 people Friday and Saturday. Then Amanda and I stayed in town and had a couple very good and relaxing days.

Anyway we went to this cutest ever bakery that also serves breakfast lunch and dinner. It was soooooo good and sooooooo yummy. It is like a Flour Girls with good sandwiches! Plus they have cupcakes!
H, A and P--it is about 3 doors down from the Bear Paw. For everyone else, I believe the address must be 25 North or South Main. It's gotta be one or the other and they are only a half a block away, right? Enjoy!!

1 brilliant comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, my fave is the chocolate cupcake with white icing of course :). I've actually been many times it's called 25 and main or 25th and main, isn't it? -- Hill