Thursday, November 15, 2007

I'm Off!

Tomorrow morning I leave for my Thanksgiving trip to Eastern Europe!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! If I could bottle the happiness I feel right now--it'd really be RICH!! So....cramming to leave town hopefully explains why I've been so absent and why I missed Top Ten Tuesday this week. :( Sina didn't let us down though so go look at hers. Really, the only free minutes I've had in the past week or so have been spent watching this:


If you haven't seen this show, I HIGHLY recommend it!!! It's what I've been waiting for since Alias ended!!!


I'll be back on the 26th. Hope ya'll have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

2 brilliant comments:

Heather said...

Shannon! You are on your way to Europe right now! AHHHHH! This is way to exciting. And don't you love that I am having this experience proxy through you? Don't let me down . . . tell me all about it when you get back. :-)

Kristi said...

I hope you have a great trip! I didn't even realize you were leaving! Lucky girl to travel so much! I can't wait to hear all about it. :)