Monday, February 23, 2009

Valentines

This year was the only year I've ever loved making Valentines.....so I thought I'd post a couple of examples. As I said a few posts ago, Zoey's valentine to me was what inspired my valentines. So here it is--the inspiration for it all:
Isn't that awesome? So you can see just one of the many reasons why I love Zoey so much--she's so creative and fabulous!

I used all different colors--this was one of my favorites...

And a close-up of one of my other faves....you can't tell really but I finally found a use for all the newspapers that I picked up on my Mediterranean cruise a few years back (this one is in French)....
This must be my new tradition and I'm glad I have a whole year to figure out what to do next year....

2 brilliant comments:

Linda Lou said...

I have one of your original creations. And, it's one I've saved ... thank you very much! They're one of a kind and it's even more special knowing that Zoey's valentine was your inspiration. See you Thursday morning at the movies!

Lisa said...

You are so creative. I love it.