Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A few more of my fave pics from Orlando

Me & Shiloh just after arriving in Orlando....

Monday night at a delish Mexican dinner...(Cindy, Pope, Jaron, me, Leslie & Carrie)...
Me & Pope Thursday at lunch...
Me & Pope Friday @ Johnny Rockets (we like to take pictures of ourselves eating)....

Staff table at the Regional on Saturday....
On our way back to the hotel after everything was over....(Linda, Pope, me, Cindy & Carrie)...

Sunday morning in the airport...at about 6am....

7 brilliant comments:

Vanessa said...

You look pretty good for it being 6 am!

Jaron Winder said...

Vanessa- you MUST be taking about me!! I mean seriously, I don't even look that good in the office by 10am!!!

Lisa said...

Oh the yummy shake and fries at Johnny Rockets. Fun Pictures!!

Anonymous said...

fab pics. you guys look great! as always.

amanda

Shannon said...

we look good @ 6am b/c we had already been up for 2 hours so it wasn't like we just rolled out of bed. haha (i need to forget that morning--it was torture!)

Anonymous said...

You guys look fabulous - as always! Can't wait for Canberra - the countdown is on!
Love Ngaire

Unknown said...

No one should look that good at 6 am, I don't care if you've already been up 2 hours! LOL! AND, LOVE that ring you have on the hand "clutching" the Diet Coke. Wish I could have stayed for Regionals - I know you all had a blast!
xo