Thursday, April 2, 2009

Business Trips

I had 3 business trips in March....but for some reason I just didn't feel like taking very many pictures. Linda took a bunch in London--but then her camera stayed in Detroit when we boarded the plane. :( Fortunately, Lisa took a few in Edmonton.
My trips are all awesome--for one obvious reason and that's that I get to spend time w/demonstrators!
But the 2nd reason is my coworkers--each trip there's a different mix of us and it's always so much fun and a little different from the last one. 5 years ago, I never never would've thought that I would find a 2nd family at work. I truly love them! How did I get so lucky?

We even have fun @ 3:45 am (seriously that's what time we had to leave for the airport!).

3 brilliant comments:

Jeanelle said...

Sigh...the pitcher and the bowl of limes & lemons is making me salivate a little!! :)

Linda Lou said...

Ditto to everything you said! What a horrible job if we didn't love each other soooo much. You're my family away from home. I'll miss you in Seattle!

Lisa said...

Great post about Edmonton. That Diet Coke looks good. I might need one this morning :)