Friday, March 20, 2009

These Is My Words

Reporting from Edmonton this weekend. :) In my life, there have only been 2 books----only 2----that made me want to read slower because I didn't want them to end.

The first was Twilight.

The second is These Is My Words.

I finished this book last night and WOW!!!! It was the sweetest story. Sooooo so good and sad and sweet and interesting and funny. I loved it so much!

And Sarah Agnes Prine is hands down my favorite character in a book, of all time. I want her to be real so that we can be friends. :)

Please read this book and then tell me so that we can discuss!!

11 brilliant comments:

Linda Lou said...

Don't forget to bring it in with you Tuesday. I can't wait to read it and then we can talk to each other all about it. Missed you yesterday. It was a like a morgue with just Donna and I on our row! Hurry home safe. I'm sure the seminar is going swell!

That Girl said...

Someone else was just telling me about how great this book is! I'll have to read it for sure! ;)

Leslie said...

Just found your blog from Vanessa's.
It IS the most wonderful book ever, I have read it several times.
-Leslie Sullivan Young

Kristi said...

Hi Shannon! These is my Words is a great book! I was just sad at the end for you know why... Hmm..now I want to read it again!

Heather said...

Hi Shannon! It's so fun to see what you're up to. I was excited when I read this post because I've had this book on my PaperbackSwap wish list and it just became available. I can't wait to read it after your great review. You always seem to find the neatest books. :-)

Linda Lou said...

It was one of my favorite books! Only I was depressed after I finished it because I didn't want it to end and there are some unanswered questions. And I'm bummed because I don't have another good book to read.

Unknown said...

One of my co-workers was reading this the other night and was really enjoying it-and now that you've said you like it too I should just go get it and read it-I'll let you know what I think!

Jody said...

Reading this now thanks to you and LOVE it! Miss you, Shan.

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This sounds interesting, is it a true story? I wonder if its available in Australia?

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

whoo hoo found the book in Australia. Will have to let you know what I think once I have read it.

Laurie P. said...

So after years of Hill and I recommending this book, you have finally read it? I'm so glad you did! I am in 100% agreement with you on only 2 books (Twilight, These is my words)truly affecting me personally. Love Love Lovey them. I have Sarah's Quilt (the follow up to These is My Words) but haven't started it yet. I heard it's just not as good. I just don't want to have another "New Moon" moment.