Sunday, March 1, 2009

Bathroom project

This week I decided to paint my spare bathroom. So here are the before pictures....

Is this dying for a makeover or what??????

And from the shower looking out toward the hall...
Then these next two pictures are the "oh gosh, what have I done!!!!!!" pictures. I kind of hated it b/c it wasn't what I wanted but the green paint choices were so ridiculous!! Serious slim-pickins!

So I reevaluated and bought new paint....but I forgot to take photos of what it looks like now (half this and half new color) so I will post those when I get back from Albuquerque.....and of course expedite getting it finished b/c I am so anxious to see it in the end!!!!!

7 brilliant comments:

Unknown said...

It totally stinks having to paint a room, especially a bathroom. But, the results are soooo worth it! Can't wait to see the final photos
Hope you found your mex. food in Albuquerque! I though of you the other night while enjoying my California Wet Burro! :)

Vanessa said...

WOW! That is green. But I love green, so I'm sure it looks fabulous.

amylouwhosews said...

Okay - so is that Carolina Parakeet from Behr? That's what I painted my dresser! It would totally match in there. It is pretty bright isn't it? Can't wait to see it with the other green.

Carrie Cudney said...

I seriously like the bright lime green! I'm sure you'll find a way to make it look even better. I can't wait to see!

Jalinda said...

It has seriously been too long since I've checked your blog too. I think I check in with people on fb more often now. It was fun to hear from you. And no--Mike did not eat those giant worms. He was just bored and thought it would be funny to make it look that way and trick the kids.

You made me feel better about finding my first gray hair. : ) I guess I'll just have to have fun coloring my hair now.

I'm excited to see how your bathroom turns out. Bathrooms are tricky. We painted our master bath this beautiful gold color and HATED it so its back to neutral until we brave trying a new color again.

LeAnn said...

LOVE green! Can't wait to see how it turned out!

Linda Lou said...

O.K. ... the bathroom color matches my buffet in my dining room perfect and I love it! Reese's bedrom is about that color too ... maybe a little more green peeier than yours. The offer stands anytime you need a place to sleep overnight for an early morning flight ... like tomorrow ... the pea green room is yours for the asking!