Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I'm going crazy...

...just to let you know, you'd be amazed how much I love you so, oh baby! When I get my hands on you I won't let go....

Today Shiloh & I went to Cafe Rio and on our way out, this song came on the outdoor speakers and I knew instantly what it was....so I put the windows down and waited to hear it so I could try to remember who sings it....to my complete shock and happiness and shame all at once....IT'S MY FAVORITE DONNA SUMMER! Seriously she is one of my fave singers--how could I not know she sang this?

So I went back to work and found it on youtube.....and this video made me laugh so hard that I had to share it w/everyone else for laugh purposes. But also for you V--b/c of our shared love for this talented lady!

5 brilliant comments:

That Girl said...

Wow!! They don't make videos like they used to, do they??? (Thank Goodness!!) That's hilarious!

You'll have to check out the video I just posted! Don't you love youtube??

Vanessa said...

AWWWWWWWWWWW. Sweet, sweet memories of the Donna. Gone are the days of carefree fun music videos. I don't even think they make music videos anymore. Just lame reality shows that they play all day on Mtv and VH1.

Thanks for the flashback!

amylouwhosews said...

Close ups of shuffling cowboy boots, clapping hands and spinning guys in red jackets?

it doesn't get much better than that!

LeAnn said...

Haha...classic!!!

Caroline said...

I LOVE IT! I'm going to add it to my running mix because it makes me laugh! Is it bad if I still dance that way? :)