Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Unbelievable Autumn

And finally the weather is turning!!! Why is everything so much better in Autumn? Music sounds cooler. Food tastes better. Clothes are cuter. TV is unbelievable. I am happier.

NYC in Autumn is pretty much the best ever. And I was there this past Sunday and Monday. Sadly the leaves hadn't turned, but I assure you the weather was truly amazing!!!

And these are the crappy pics that I get w/my phone....must add camera to my Christmas list. :)

4 brilliant comments:

Vanessa said...

I like your hair.

Anonymous said...

Yes Love your hair!

Angie said...

For a camera phone not too shabby. Totally jealous of your trip to NYC. Bummer about the leaves. TV is better in the fall.

Kristi said...

Hey Shannon! Autumn in New York looks awesome (even on your camera phone!) I'll live vicariously through you. :) And cute hair!