Thursday, July 9, 2009

Pop's Wedding

On June 24, my baby sis got married! It was such a fun day (was a lot more than one day actually)--such a fabulous party! Here are a few highlights (some are my photos but the really good ones are from her photographer--Brock Best. Oh and a few are from her bestie Natalie so I can't take all the credit)...
I was the stylist of this one....
A new twist on the oak doors of the temple...


The happy couple....

My family (sadly Carmy & Micah got the chop)...
Mikey, Zane, Zoey....so hilarious!
Carmy wearing Lindsey's shoes....
The cake (with a vintage topper)...
My "date" for the evening....it frightens me how big he is getting!
The West girls....(minus Carmy)...
The table decorations--floral arrangements by Hillary. Each table had an old wedding photo of loved ones.....this one is my parents! (awe!)
Zoey caught the bouquet!!
Siblings....Jeff, Ally, Lindsey, Hillary, me...

13 brilliant comments:

Kellie said...

What an absolutely gorgeous looking wedding, looked amazing and you looked beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice......beautiful shots!

Vanessa said...

You all look so beautiful! Congrats to Lindsey!

Your date is hot.

Unknown said...

Fabulous styling job! Loved the pics!

Jayne Mercer said...

Lovely photos Shannon. Thanks for sharing them.

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Gorgeous pics,you have a beauitiful family. loved the look of that cake YUMMY!
Kristy
P.s back to my book now lol

Cindy Major said...

Wow, you took some gorgeous pictures! The kiss in the sunset is definitely worth framing!!

I look forward to seeing you at convention next month!

Cindy

Amanda said...

WOW these photos are amazing!

When I get married you are def coming over to help me out...Wait, I need to find someone first. ha ha ha

Karen said...

What gorgeous pics Shan! You are all such gorgeous girls!

karen
x

monique said...

Wow, gorgeous wedding pics. I love the non traditional style! Pic number 2 is my favourite!

Hope you are well. I'm just back from a week ski trip in victoria. Spent yesterday in melbourne... shoppinnggggg! :)

Kristi said...

Sorry I've been out of touch!

These pictures are gorgeous! You look beautiful. I love the vintage theme of the wedding.

We need to do lunch!

Lisa said...

I just realized I never commented on this post. You guys looked great. Loved the dresses. Looks like it was an awesome day.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tribute, Peents! I forgot to look until just now. I just only wonder why you and hill are pulling drill team pose in the sibling's pic? watch the elbows. other than that, it was a perfect day and a fantastic party event! thanks to all my creative sisters it was the most fabulous event of my life!
CREDITS:
hill=arrangements,tables,bouquet ally=flowers i.e. hair,wrist,shirts,etc
shan=hair creation, music, tables, pictures

I wish it could be my wedding EVERY day!!!

Love: Lindsey

PS--to all those questioning, yes, that IS my wedding dress!