Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Zoey

My little sweetie is truly the cutest thing ever. Don't you agree?
This is a picture of her at Color Me Mine last weekend--one of our favorite places.

We get to have sleepovers all the time and I must document this so that I will remember it for all of time. Before bed she lays out her clothes for the next day...

That was her 4th of July outfit. Sometimes there are earrings too! :) I must try this myself--it surely would save me a few minutes in the morning. Or maybe I should just try going to bed at a decent hour....

3 brilliant comments:

Vanessa said...

Soo cute!

And yes, you do need to go to bed at a decent hour!

That Girl said...

Sleepovers with nieces are the BEST!! Now that I have a son, though, it doesn't happen as often as sleepovers with the nephews...

So cute about the clothes! :)

Lisa said...

So cute :)