Vanessa and I just decided to do Top Ten Tuesday....and what better topic is there than all the lame shows we are watching thanks to the strike!! Feel free to blog your own list or tell me what lame ones you are watching. Seriously--when is this madness going to end?
10. Brett Michaels: Rock of Love. This is #10 not b/c it is the lamest....I would be watching it anyway w/out the strike b/c it's probably the most entertaining trainwreck of trash I've ever layed eyes on!!! I'm posting it here b/c I'm pretty sure this never would've gone for round 2 if it weren't for the strike! (so in the end--maybe the strike is a good thing?)
9. The Biggest Loser. This in fact is my fave reality show of all time....but I am currently watching every rerun (and there are a lot) on the Style network, Bravo, etc. I'm rewatching them even. I can only credit that to the strike b/c a sane person wouldn't do that!
8. Miss America Reality Check. Not only did I record the whole series, but I am NOW watching it--after Miss America has already been crowned (now that's desperate!)
7. Political Shows. I've turned over a new leaf......YEAH RIGHT even a year long strike couldn't get me to tune in to these shows! Notice how I don't even know the names of any of them?!
5. CSI: Miami. I NEVER watch CSI or L&Order or any variation of these that ever was. I've seen 2 full episodes of this show now. I need help!
4. VH1 Top 20 Countdown. I don't even know why I recorded this.....I guess I just felt I needed to get back in touch w/my MTV obsessed roots. In the end there were some good ones though! :)
3. Celebrity Apprentice. Um...wait--I think they got the wrong name for this show. Seems like "My Life on the D-List Apprentice" would be more appropriate.
2. Deal or No Deal. I HATE THIS SHOW. I think it is the damn stupidest bit of drama that ever was. And I actually watched a full show. :(