Thursday, June 5, 2008

Miss Sandy Pageant

Last Saturday, Zoey and I went to the Miss Sandy pageant at the Sandy amphitheater. Jaron is the director of the pageant--and so I've been hearing about it for 4 years now. So I thought it about time to go see what the fuss was all about....plus Jaimey is the choreographer so we had to see the sweet moves that she came up with....
Jaron also designed the stage--you can't tell but the letters are totally glittered!! AMAZING! AND...he sang 2 songs! I've got blackmail video of him if anyone is interested....let me know what it's worth to you! :)

Zoey & I had such a fun time--we got to sit by Carrie & her 3 girls. And Zoe just couldn't stop talking about getting up on stage! :) So after everyone left, we sneaked up so she could have her moment...
There's no dress that twirls like her China dress!
After the twirling, Zoe wanted to talk to all the princesses--so we did our best. Here she is w/Ariel--Miss Sandy 2007. Thanks for inviting us Jaron & Jaimey! We loved it and you both were awesome! :)

7 brilliant comments:

Vanessa said...

I love the look on Zoey's face! She was just so overwhelmed with the awesomeness of the whole event!

Shannon said...

...or she was just goofing around like always. :) But yeah it was a bit overwhelming too!

jaimey said...

I love Zoe's twirling picture. You're right when you say nothing twirls like that dress! :) I'm glad you two came . . . and of course the gossip afterwards and Monday morning is pretty fun, too. :)

Palinista! said...

She did love it. You both look cute in that pic and I love the twirling picture.

Jill said...

This is priceless! You are the coolest Aunt EVER!

Jalinda said...

How fun to get to see princesses with your awesome aunt! I love the picture of Zoey and you on stage too. She is a good actress. I thought the look on her face was that she was scared to sneak on stage. I also think your earrings are dang cute!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!