Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Top Ten Tuesday: Things that are making me happy right now...

Today was such a happy day. It just was. So I decided to break it down to make sense of why.....and since Jaron was going on and on all day about it being Top Ten Tuesday, I decided to join him in making a list....even though I just realized he never finished his. :(

10. I just purchased the song you are listening to on ITunes!! Ever since the cruise I have been wanting it....

9. Tonight I went to see "What Happens in Vegas" w/some friends and my little sis and it was truly an awesome comedy--better than most comedies I've seen in a long time!!! I laughed the whole time and it was just so funny and unexpected!!! Go see it!!

8. Last week, I found the cutest pair of earrings for $1.99!!! And even though I wore them for an entire day and didn't get a single compliment, I still think they are the bees knees! 7. Chatting w/Matt right now.

6. Fun, awesome, amazing projects at work that I just love working on!!

5. Three-day weekend means 2-days for shopping! :) And even though I need to join SA (Shopper's Annonymous), at least I have some reeeaaaaalllly cute things to show for my shopping trips.

4. A date w/Zoey on Saturday to the Miss Sandy Pageant--which I've been wanting to go to for 4 years now (not b/c I love pageants, but b/c I spend 8 hours a day w/Jaron).

3. Tomorrow is Wednesday even though it feels like Tuesday!

2. It's nearly June and the only days of hot weather we've had so far this year, I was in Alaska!!!

1. SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE IS FINALLY ON AGAIN!!! And if any of you remember this from last year--you're probably as excited as I am:

12 brilliant comments:

Unknown said...

This is a great song by the way-it's oddly enough my soon-to-be ex brother-in-laws favorite song and was his ring tone forever-maybe he thinks he is better off alone! And I can't get over how funny that movie was-such good stuff!

amylouwhosews said...

Shannon - I love reading your blog! Love the lists! Miss you - when are you coming out to visit us easterners?!

Vanessa said...

Cute earrings! (did you know that Mariah Carey loves butterflies? I'm just saying.) What a great deal! And so glad SYTYCD is back! My fave part of that dance is when he chases her. I'm sure this season will be awesome, if we could just fast forward through the auditions!

A crazy family member said...

Hey, don't you remember when we were in a meeting and I touched your earrings? Maybe I didn't say they were pretty, but I thought they were. Sorry I didn't mention it. I really liked them!

Glad you liked the show. Count me in next time!

Jaron Winder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaron Winder said...

You nailed this one. Especially the pageant and the video clip. I CANNOT wiat to really get moving in So You Think You Can Dance this year.

Lisa said...

Great Top 10 and Seriously the movie was so funny.

LeAnn said...

Ha, Ha! I thought the same thing about the butterfly earrings...they are very cute...we were just discussing Mariah, that is why I thought of her! Fabulous list--I'm glad you are having a great week. Ashton is HOT! That movie was very funny, so happy SYTYCD is on and I love that dance from last year. There were so many good ones from last season, I'm so excited for the choreography to start!

Carrie Cudney said...

Love your list! I think the reason I didn't notice your cute earings, is that I was busy admiring all your other really fabulous new things!

MAnderson said...

AAAAAAAH! I made the top 10 list...complete with SYTYCD, Miss Sandy Pageant AND your cute new earrings! It's a good day, indeed.

You'll be happy to know the humidity in DC has started in full force.

Don't be jealous.
Love your face.

MAnderson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Palinista! said...

see peentz I did leave a comment here, you deleted it! ha ha I'm glad you had such a happy day, fyi zoey cried that you were riding home with Mom and dad tonight, but I can see why you wanted to get away from the Rose chaos and drama :)