Friday, May 9, 2008

Alaska

I'm off! Tomorrow morning I'm going on an Alaskan cruise w/my family. Because of the overwhelming requests (all 3 of you) I'm posting this link to the cruise so if you're wondering "where in the world is Shannon" you can find out by simply clicking. :)

I hope you all have an amazing week--I won't be back until the 17th so you've got a few extra days to get my birthday card in the mail! :) j/k this is 2008--of course an email is good enough.... except of course if you work for the most fabulous card company in the world and then you would understand why nothing but a card will ever suffice. :) Oh and p.s. Happy Mother's Day!

5 brilliant comments:

Vanessa said...

Watch out for those gigantic walls of ice while cruising the Hubbard glaciers. We all know what happend to Kate & Leo.

Jody said...

Have a wonderful time, Shan! Happy early Birthday. My card will be in the mail when you get home. :-) Wouldn't miss sending a card to the woman who inspired me to take on one of my most favorite hobbies.

LeAnn said...

Can't wait to hear about your cruise! Have fun!

Nate and Sina said...

Happy Birthday Shannon!! Wish I could call and say hi! Lots of love and glad you can be in the cold weather for your special day.

S

Vanessa said...

click here for a sweet shannon flashback!

http://vschmidt.blogspot.com/2008/05/flashback-friday-x-2.html