Thursday, May 1, 2008

Midway: Favorite Things

Last weekend, a few of us gathered in Midway for another stamping extravaganza!! Friday night, Vanessa, LeAnn & I stamped the night away....ok really I only made 2 cards then fell asleep on the couch! But V & L were much more productive....
Then on Saturday, Lisa, Christa, Jaimey, Shiloh & Angie gathered as well....and you can see here that we didn't waste a minute! haha I put the ALIAS pilot in for Lisa & LeAnn and it pulled the rest of the crowd in from the dining room....(of course I'm not surprised since I still think it is the best 69 minutes of television that ever was)...
This weekend there was more of a focus: favorite things scrapbooks! Or at least that's what I am calling mine....but it is far from finished. :( So I will just post a teaser....and then post the rest on Stamping Queens when I get it finished...
I don't really know why I voluntarily post pics of myself w/out makeup on my own blog....I guess the only reason is that everyone else has already posted them anyway so oh well...LeAnn & me....
I love seeing the big mess that we make....to me it is a sure sign of creativity!

5 brilliant comments:

Anonymous said...

I must be SUPER creative. My craft room is ALWAYS a disaster. lol Looks like you gals had lots of fun.

Vanessa said...

What a fun time! Sad I missed out on the Saturday festivities, but I got some great cards made!

LeAnn said...

I'm always up for watching Alias and making stuff! The page in your favs book looks awesome! Thanks for the fun weekend!

Unknown said...

It looks like you guys had a great time-those 'favorite things' books are so fun-I love Lisa's. I wish I hadn't had to work that night!

Jalinda said...

Looks like you had a great weekend in Midway! That is a fabulous house. So much fun with so much creativity flowing!