Sunday, April 27, 2008

Beeh & Charlotte

Last week, a couple of my coworkers were visiting town--so Shiloh & I got to spend some evenings with them, showing them around. Bernadette (who you might recognize from my previous Brisbane posts) is from our Sydney office and Charlotte is from the Frankfurt office. Here they are....Charlotte on left; B on right...
We went to the top of the Joseph Smith Building to see the view of the whole valley...and ended up eating at the Roof. I really really love that place--so delicious! And we got to watch the sun set behind the temple. And we snapped a photo on the way out....Shiloh, Charlotte, B & Me....
Charlotte was playing photographer w/my camera and she took this amazing shot of the temple...

And we listened to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir perform--it was their rehearsal for Sunday's performance...but none of my photos of the choir turned out...so here's one of us instead! :) You know how I love those self-portraits....

It was such a fun week and the office is going to seem a little flat without them tomorrow...once again I am reminded how lucky I am to work with such wonderful people!

5 brilliant comments:

Vanessa said...

Looks like a fun time! You would be the best hostess for someone from out of town!

Palinista! said...

Hey, how did you do that with your comments? I need you to fix mine like that. Those ladies look cute, I'm glad you love them so much. It's weird to see you being the tall one :). PS does Texas have some new mew or what?

Shannon said...

Awe, thanks V! And yes Hill, TX does have new mew--but the stuff I have on here isn't new really. 2003 I think. I need to get the new stuff b/c I heart them. I'll email you re: comments pop-up box...

Jalinda said...

I love the picture of the temple! You need to tell Jeff to check out my blog again some time. I posted a clip of Def Leppard in his honor.

LeAnn said...

I don't think I've mentioned it before (well, perhaps only once or twice)...you have the best job ever!