Wednesday, April 23, 2008

"Finished" Spare Room

Finally--a posting about my "finished" spare room. I still want to do a few more things (different light fixture, hang a shelf or two, new dresser or desk or something, easy chair). Anyway it is really difficult to photograph a room all at once so I've sort of broken it up. A few weeks ago, Zane & Zoey slept over and in the morning we took a few photos....


The next picture is of my favorite piece in the room--I picked this little mirror up in an antique market in Paris. As Zoey pointed out to me--there are earrings on it! It's made of all kinds of random jewelry and sparkly things. AMAZING!

Both the Z's....bright and early in the morning...

Lastly, I had to post this picture....I said "OK put your arms around each other" and immediately this is what happened....I'm having major flashbacks to when I was a kid. :)

4 brilliant comments:

Laurie P. said...

Love the wall color with the black door! YOu did awesome. I am jealous of your decorating talents. :) Kinda like I am jealous of your stamping talents :)

Vanessa said...

Looks great! Glad to see you were finally able to get it all done!

Palinista! said...

Your room looks awesome! That was so fun for the kids (and their mom) when you had them sleep over. It makes me so mad when Zane is rude to her (like everyday).

Jill said...

LOVE the blue walls and black shiny door! SUPER cute!!