Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Vegas

OK so forever ago--in September--my Kiwi coworker Emma came to the states. We met up in Vegas and had the most fantastic weekend!!!!! And I've never posted because well, I don't really have a good excuse! :) Sorry for the delay of picture sharing, Em!

I will start by saying that i SERIOUSLY love Vegas!!! This was my first time staying on the strip and it is for sure the best way to go!
One night we went to the Wynn to see La Reve and it was for sure one of my very favorite shows ever!!! Not to mention the amazing theater and hotel, etc...

We shopped til we dropped...Emma is one of the few that can shop with the best (meaning me. ha!). Of course besides me and my sisters, there are few who really do want to shop and shop and shop until there is no more money or energy. That's when it's time for a little Diet Coke so we can keep going for several more hours. :)

We stayed at Treasure Island. It was so perfect, super swanky....
...including an awesome slutty pirate/siren show each night.
We took a break from shopping for a few minutes....
Awesome food with an awesome person....
The Bellagio never disappoints....
It was the perfect weekend!

7 brilliant comments:

Lisa said...

I love Vegas, it's one of my favorite places. I'm glad you guys had a fabulous time.

Leah said...

Looks like you both had an awesome time! I miss you guys sooooo much! Keep up all the good work!

Jeanelle said...

I think I'm going to Vegas in April -- I've never been before so I'm totally excited! I think we're staying at some sort of resort though but I must go to the Venetian and the Bellagio. Great pics - glad you had a wonderful time!

That Girl said...

Oh, I Love Love LOVE Vegas! I'm a total Vegas Momma!! ;) Super Jealous. Glad you had such a fantastic time. :)

Anonymous said...

So cool we were there the same time even though we never met up...although I guess we were meant to since you spotted me buying a diet coke at the airport! (I think that's what I was doing). I'm totally with you on LaReve. Best show ever.

Amanda

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Looks like you had a great time.
Kristy x

Cindy Major said...

Hmm, there it is, Vegas again... ;D

My sister and I are serious shop-'til-you-drop kind of gals, too! I would love to go shopping with you - I'm sure you know all the best spots, since you're always dressed to a T!

(BTW, I thought it was SO funny that Dale Hampshire noticed the shoes we were wearing at Leadership and complimented us on them!)

Cindy
xox