Monday, September 14, 2009

A few things about my day off today that made me happy...

I got back from Cincinnati yesterday, so I had today off...and wow was it a fantastic day!!!

I woke up at 10am (which is noon Cincy time!)....to darkness and rainstorms! Just look at all the clouds behind the mountains....

A sure sign of Autumn....fruit stands on the side of the road....had to make a quick stop....yummy!

Just look at my car's temperature gauge!!!!!!!

And who wouldn't be excited about going to lunch w/this little guy....

4 brilliant comments:

Vanessa said...

And I'm sure when I called to share my gummy sharks with you, that just made the day complete :)

Glad you are loving the weather. I know you have been waiting for it since May.

Lisa said...

Looks like an Awesome Day off and how could you not love this weather. Bring on Fall!!

Carrie Cudney said...

Yay Autumn!!!

Jayne Mercer said...

Hi Shannon sounds like a lovely day off. The mountains are beautiful. One day I hope to visit your part of the world it looks so beautiful.