Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's What Fun Is!

Happy September 1st (my favorite day of the year, next to Christmas). I can feel cold weather just around the corner.....

A couple weeks ago, Hill & I took the Z's to Lagoon!!! WOW this was my funnest trip there to date! I can't believe how fantastic the park is--it definitely gets better each year (Spider, new & improved Wild Mouse, fountain play area)--yet they still keep the vintage feel too (Turn of the Century, corn dogs, Pioneer Village, funnel cakes)!

We decided to wait and go in at 5pm--because ticets became 2 for 1. Zoey wasn't too happy that we had to wait about 10 minutes to buy tickets....
But the best thing--it rained earlier in the day (which was what made us decide to go b/c we knew it would be cool)! So we even needed jackets....me & Zoe on the ferris wheel...

Zane & Hill....
We rode the Bat which was about a 10 second ride (the only one that wasn't worth the wait--which was only about 10 minutes--we hardly had to wait all day!)....these two were just in hog heaven all day long!
This last pic was just before 11pm....and our 5th time on Colussus!!!

After all these years, Lagoon still is what fun is!

4 brilliant comments:

Vanessa said...

Zoey's face in the first pic is cracking me up.

And...I still can't believe YOU went to Lagoon.

Shannon said...

Un excuse me V, but I've been to Lagoon almost every year of my life, since I was a teenager!!!

Lisa said...

Oh good old Lagoon. Looks like you guys had a great time. Colussus was always my favorite and of course the log ride, but it always had the longest line.

Carrie Cudney said...

I agree, the Bat ride looks way more fun than it really is. It looks like a fun time!