Thursday, September 3, 2009

I'm In Love!!!

For I don't even know how many years (5?) I have quietly mourned. As a former fashion teacher, and lover of shopping & all things fashion really, I always knew Project Runway would be my favorite reality TV show. But, I don't really watch that much TV so I didn't feel like I could justify upgrading my cable to get Bravo--just so I could watch Project Runway. I caught episodes when I could but have never watched a whole season...
Until now!!!!!!!!!!!! I have become intertwined in my true love!!! Thank you thank you thank you Heidi for taking your show to Lifetime (it's always been one of my favorite channels anyway!)!!!!!! I love it a thousand times more than I ever thought I would!

Every week when the fashion show starts, my heart speeds up.....

This is my fave dress so far this year....

I love it so so so so so so much! Already cannot wait until next Thursday!

2 brilliant comments:

Jeanelle said...

I love it too. And that dress was a fave of mine as well. My favorite comment was the "ladies and gentlemen, capital WTF!" from last night. the thing that makes me happy is the show looks and feels exactly the same as it did on bravo. I am anti lifetime channel generally so I was worrying. Dumb I know!!

jaimey said...

Shannon, I'm so glad you have access to Project Runway now. I am in love with the show and still watch reruns on Bravo all of the time. Even if I've seen them ten times before. What's up with cable companies anyway? The cable we have here includes Bravo with the most basic package, but in Utah, it never did. Where is the consistency?? I don't know if I could live without Bravo. I love Project Runway reruns, Top Chef, and Inside the Actors Studio way too much. :)