Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Cincy

A week and a half ago I went to Cincinnati for our first regional seminar of the fall season. It was such a fantastic time!!! It was my first time in Cincy and I loved it, naturally, because the demonstrators were fabulous, as was the city.

In one of my presentations I gave a few tips of how to take good photos and here we are trying out some of those tips--look how well these tips work! :) (Bonnie, Donna, me, Carrie)
This is my boss....she is the best!!!

It was a special treat to have Bonnie & Jill there this time....the more the merrier!!! And here's Me and Pope and Carrie during the seminar....
Dinner with Pope, Darlene & Shelli...we were famished after the whole day and then an hour at Macy's--who knew their corporate headquarters were in Cincy!
And we found Graeter's--which is the most fantastic ice cream. I don't even prefer ice cream over other treats but WOW this was good!!!!
In the town square, there was this most fantastic fountain....that we only got half of in this picture. In the airport on the way out, I was buying a magnet of the fountain when I learned that it was a gift from Germany years ago b/c they accepted so many German immigrants. Such a cool story!
And then Saturday night, we were walking to dinner and walked right into a velvet rope across the sidewalk....so we sneaked up close and waited for what was to come....
To our amazing delight----we experienced 5 buses of Denver Broncos unloading!!! Yes, it was delightful! The most fantastic display of designer suits, cologne and testosterone that I've ever experienced!!
Photos by Lisa Pope.....

5 brilliant comments:

Jeanelle said...

Um, I should be excited about the regionals but let's face it...the football players are hot. What a pleasant surprise for you to get to see them. :)

Lisa said...

Oh, what a awesome regional and the ice cream was to die for. Cincinnati sure showed us a great time. Those Denver Bronco players dang they were hot and they smelled so good!!

Cindy Major said...

It looks like the Cincinati event was a lot of fun! I hope you're ready for the Quebec City one. We can't wait to see you guys! (And hopefully, you'll have time to enjoy the Old Quebec a little during the evening!)

Cindy

Kimi D said...

i don't know how i feel about this post after recently assumming that you "don't care who my brother is"...maybe you do?

Kristi said...

Sounds like a great trip! Mmmm ice cream..!