Friday, October 2, 2009

October 1

LET'S HEAR IT FOR THE BEST MONTH OF THE YEAR! (Well at least 2nd best, next to December). I thought I would celebrate this October with a fun blogging game. I have this totally crazy month ahead of me and I thought it would be fun to document it w/one picture a day. That's it. It might be more but might not. Sometimes blogging takes too much time--but I'm thinking I can definitely handle a picture a day.

So to start off with.....yesterday I flew from Salt Lake City to Montreal. Problem: I was supposed to get all the way to Quebec City. Without any further details, you already know it was a frustrating day....hence today's picture.

Me, in Chicago, pouting because our flight was oversold. Boooooooo!

4 brilliant comments:

Vanessa said...

Dammit! I hope you finally made it in time for your presentations!

Hedderg said...

How can you look so sad when you're holding such a perfectly gold fabu purse?

Vanessa said...

And, you do look cute. Good thing you didn't wear a sweat outfit on the plane, or your demonstrators would think you were a serious slob!

Cindy Major said...

Uh-oh - the face says it all...

Lesson of the day - always travel with your best clothes, best purse and best shoes on, because you never know how many days you will be stuck wearing them...

I am starting to see where all the comments about the bling and shine come from, now! What a fabulous bag! I have a sweet spot for everything that shines/shimmers/sparkles, so I can relate!

Cindy