Sunday, October 4, 2009

October 4

Yay I made it home today (miracle)! And it was a fairly uneventful day....as we left Quebec City, we had an amazing view of the autumn trees....it's hard to explain how beautiful they were....
And a close up from the airplane window....
And the Pleasant Grove welcoming committee....
Luggage update: still has not been acquired. Apparently it arrived in Quebec around 5pm today. The only problem with that scenario is that's the exact same thing I've been told for 3 days in a row now. Yep, I've started making a list of everything that was inside in hopes of reimbursement. :(

5 brilliant comments:

Vanessa said...

REALLY??? I can't even imagine all the wonderful things you have to have replaced. All things shiny and glittery??? I'm crying tears of sadness for you right now!

Vanessa said...

PS, it looks like a member of your welcoming committee has a few less teeth!

Cindy Major said...

I'm glad to hear you've made it safely back (with all the talk about overbookings), but also quite sad for you to know the luggage issue has not been resolved! I've had a few issues with my luggage when I left for convention this summer, as well. Went to Riverton in 100 degree heat wearing jeans and sneakers... Would you be surprised to hear I had traveled with United? *roll eyes*

Best of luck getting your stuff back - don't despair just yet, you never know!

It was a pleasure seeing you at Regionals. Fingers crossed you guys visit us again for an event in Quebec next year!

Cindy :)

Amanda said...

The people at the airport must not like you. I can't believe they have lost your luggage again.

Jill said...

Holy crap!! I can't believe your luggage is still lost!! SHANNY!! I'm so sorry!!!