Thursday, October 22, 2009

October 22

Another Thursday night...and I'm once again watching Project Runway in my hotel room....this time from Chattanooga, TN!!!

We were delayed 2 hours in Atlanta (booooooo!) but other than that it was a pretty uneventful day....even if it did feel like 8am when we stepped off the plane @ 2pm in Atlanta. I seriously don't do early flights! And every time my luggage appears, it is the happiest moment for me!

Anyway Carrie & I wandered around Chattanooga tonight, which was not so exciting at first. But then we found this delish pub where I had the yummiest Salmon I Am sandwich and Carrie ate The Mother Clucker....a chicken salad of course!

And the trip back to the hotel was the highlight because 1) we found:
Yummy.....

And 2) they have a free shuttle here in which the shuttle driver makes everyone sing! hahaha it was a great time!

0 brilliant comments: