Monday, October 5, 2009

October 5

It's 38 degrees and I just got back from 2 hours of softball observation. WOW my dormant, competitive rage became active again! My sisters lost (so sad) but fortunately the tournament is double elim. See how cold it was?
Me & Pop

Today was an amazing day....filled with funny and awesome things:
  • Zoey told me I'm like her step-mom, only not mean.
  • Got lots of kisses from my Chubs (really he got kisses from me).
  • Went to work, filmed a video, mourned over all the things I needed which are in my luggage.
  • My dad gave me a lecture about being a crazy driver....which would be like me telling someone to not wear so much glitter.
  • My newest brother-in-law said he learned a lot about the West family by watching the softball game rage.
  • Dinner @ Denny's w/Shiloh.....mmmmm yummy!
  • And my sis loaned me her phone charger....sometimes buying the same things really comes in handy!
And that's about it I guess. Except this...

LUGGAGE UPDATE: Mary, the nicest and apparently only capable United Airlines employee just called me to inform me that MY BAGS ARE AT THE AIRPORT!!!! How they got through customs and back into the U.S. is a mystery to me but WHO CARES!!!! By the time I wake up I should have all my precious things back!

2 brilliant comments:

Vanessa said...

Glad you got it all back because that purple coat can never be replaced!

I wish I could have seen the softball rage.

Cindy Major said...

"My dad gave me a lecture about being a crazy driver....which would be like me telling someone to not wear so much glitter."

That one really cracked me up! haha!

Cindy