Friday, October 23, 2009

October 23

Today was the best day! Carrie & I set up early, then had our event in the afternoon and I will tell you w/all honesty, there is nothin like being in the south!!!! Plus Pam Morgan is here with us and she adds all kinds of fun....like a surprise ice cold bottle of Diet Coke aroud 3pm when I really needed it! :)
We went to dinner at the old train depot with some awesome demonstrators...and saw the actual Chattanooga Choo Choo...

Then I crashed a stamping party created by all these lovely demos.....

Cutest ladies ever....who had so many awesome ideas my head is still spinning! LOOK WHAT I MADE!!!!

And now I have to sleep because I am too tired not too...but it was a very very very good day!

3 brilliant comments:

Jill said...

Looks like lots of fun!!

LeAnn said...

Awesome flower! You'll have to teach us all how it is done!

Cindy Major said...

Wow - o - wow! That flower clip is too die for! I've got to get myself some pretty fabrics to try it out! (Plus, green with turquoise is my fave color combo, so I am totally flipping out over that flower...)

Welcome back home! Bet it feels good to be back after all that traveling you've done lately! I never realized before how much traveling you guys do!

TFS!
Cindy