Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Leti

Last weekend I got to go to Fort Collins, Colorado on a business trip. We had an awesome event but I didn't manage to ever get my camera out...which was sad b/c I had a great time w/Donna--it's such a relief to like the ppl I work with because it makes traveling soooooo much fun!

In fact, we got upgraded to first class both coming and going! Now if that isn't fun, I don't know what is!?! Unlimited Diet Coke and Biscoff cookies anyone?

Anyway, on Friday night, I got to see my Leti....
Too bad my camera only took a crappy picture. :(

Why did my text just turn blue? Anyway Leti was my mission companion over 13 years ago. I know, you are shocked by that, wondering how I could possibly be that old! :)

In a year and half, there were only 2 times when I had one of those moments--the kind of moment where everything is right in the world and you know you were meant to be there. I can't really explain it properly besides that....

One of those moments was with Leti and I can remember exactly where we were, what we were doing, and what it felt like. This is a friendship that has truly enriched my life in ways that I didn't even know were possible. I love this girl to the core! I loved her even before I met her!

And of course I took a 2nd picture--had to make sure to get at least one good one! :) Actually I think they are both cute...
Leti thank you for being so amazing!




0 brilliant comments: