Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Would You Rather Wednesday

Summer of 2002, my little sis (Allyson) and I drove cross country together. And she taught me the ways of Would You Rather. When you have 3 days in the car--you talk about a lot of weird things and think up all kinds of fun games. I know she didn't think it up, but she sure was an expert!!


Anyway this week I realized that according to Ally, I've been doing WYR Wednesday incorrectly. You are supposed to take the winners of certain "battles" and put them up against each other so in the end, you have one, or a few, winners.

So....congrats Bradley for beating Ashton (Sina assured me it would be a much closer battle....and Ashton is a cutie but hello!!!). How could I possibly find someone to challenge him?

Maybe an Olympian can give him a run for his money....maybe if that Olympian is a Norwegian Viking....

Aksel Lund Svindal....
Aksel Lund Svindal of Norway competes in the men's alpine skiing Super-G on day 8 of the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics at Whistler Creekside on February 19, 2010 in Whistler, Canada.
....gold and silver and bronze medalist.....oh yes, you are #1!
(FRANCE OUT) Aksel Lund Svindal of Norway takes the Gold Medal during the men's alpine skiing Super-G on day 8 of the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics at Whistler Creekside on February 19, 2010 in Whistler, Canada.


And Bradley Cooper....the way he was when I fell in love with him--the Australian Rock Star:

(Lacey--you're welcome! :)

I'm already in crisis about who to vote for....

7 brilliant comments:

Vanessa said...

Bradley...Always and Forever.

Jeanelle said...

Oh my gosh - you're just mean to do this. Who can choose between these two? That Aksel is just dreamy. I think I might have to vote for him...only so Vanessa can have Bradley all to herself. ;)

Kim Ryden said...

Bradley! I mean...do we know what the other guy normally dresses like? That could be a huge deciding factor!

Anonymous said...

There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also.

Vanessa said...

Thank you Jeanelle for sacrificing Bradley for me. You are a great friend :)

Angie said...

Forgive my lack of movie know-how, but what movie was Bradley Cooper a rock star?

Shannon said...

Oh wow Jeanelle how nice of you--but I'm sorry--Bradley was mine like I dunno....8 YEARS before Vanessa even gave him the time of day. :)

Still when up against an Olympian...it's a tuff choice...and Kim you make an excellent point! haha

"Angie"--He was a rock star in Season 3, Episode 10 of Alias (Remnants). He's supposed to be English but Syd teases his accent as being Australian.