Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Would You Rather Wednesday

I am officially reinstating Would You Rather Wednesday!!!! And this weekend is Valentine's Day...so how appropriate to have a new movie with the same name!!!

So here you go....two Valentine's Day hunks to choose from...as usual I tried to make this a difficult decision but there are very few that could rival one of these (at least according to me). Let's see if you agree....

Bradley Cooper:


Bradley Cooper

....and one more....how could I resist posting a pic of him lookin a little WT?
The A-Team , Bradley Cooper as Lt. Templeton 'Faceman' Peck


Or Ashton Kutcher:
Ashton Kutcher Wins Over Cnn Network
and one to equal the WT playing field...
.0505200953467ashton-kutcher-spread.jpg

22 brilliant comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry gf, just give me Gary Sinise anyday! Ohhh, yeahhhh!

Tammy said...

Oh, Bradley Cooper any day!!! He's oh so cute, but has such nice eyes!!!

Jeanelle said...

There is not even a question here -- Bradley Cooper all the way.

Kim Ryden said...

I'm glad this is back! Bradley Cooper!!! DUH!

Kim Ryden said...

I'm glad this is back! Bradley Cooper!!! DUH!

Dawn Olchefske (dostamping) said...

No Contest...Bradley Cooper!!

Lisa said...

Bradley Cooper all the way!!!!! :)

Vanessa said...

All of you keep your hands off my Bradley......NOW!

tammy said...

Sorry Vanessa, you are mistaken, he's mine!

That Girl said...

Bradley Cooper - all the way!! He is so steaming HOT!

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

On looks and sex appeal alone....Bradley Cooper, for sure! However, I think Ashton is hilarious, adorable, real and loyal....which wins in my book!

Anonymous said...

Umm...Bradly Cooper. That was easy!

Shiloh

Lace OD said...

Will Tippen! Ok... So it's "technically" a part of BC's. But, it's where I first fell in love with him.

Amanda said...

Holly Molly... WHY CAN'T SYDNEY HAVE ONE OF THESE AVAILABLE???

mikki said...

Bradley all the way!

Unknown said...

I'm gonna take both. :)

LeAnn said...

Cooper for sure!

Anonymous said...

I might be a married woman, but Bradley is very easy on the eyes!

Anonymous said...

BRADLEY! (of course).

Amanda

Nate and Sina said...

Ashton, Ashton, Ashton. Bradley Cooper is with Nah-has-tay Renee Zelwegger-- so in my opinion he loses IMEDIATELY, but Ashton can get with sexy cougar Demi Moore. Ashton is hillar-- did you see Punk'd in the naughties?? It re-invented the way we look at celebs! And I am sorry, but most of the movies Bradley is in are LAME-- I mean, what has been good since Will Tippin??, Ashton on the other hand, has 8 years of AWESOMENESS on That 70s Show. and "Dude Where's My Car" was a classic in its own right.

A.R. said...

Definitely Bradley. He made a definite impression as Will!

Jill said...

I love seeing my BF posted on here!! Do you realize it's almost been a year since we were cheek to cheek!??