Monday, October 20, 2008

Carmindy

Last Thursday, I opened my computer to Word so Carmindy could type....and she was in hog heaven!! Apparently her mommy doesn't let her use the compter much (how rude!). And somewhere along the way she managed to turn the screen....look closely at the pic....Of course you can see by how cute she is that there was no way I could get mad at her. :) I call this look "the Popeye."

So if you ever need your screen rotated, let me know b/c after hours of fiddling, I figured out how to get it back to normal. Not a big deal--I totally wanted to have my neck adjusted anyway!

5 brilliant comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shannon,
Thought I'd stop by and say hi! This is toooo cute!! It has me giggling anyway and hey, like you say, the silver lining is that you are the new computer guru at getting the screen back in place!!

Love Ngaire

Vanessa said...

I think that is the first time i have ever seen her smile in a picture. I love the Popeye look!

LeAnn said...

Such a cute pic! A little mischievous, but very cute!

Shannon said...

LeAnn what I meant to add on this post was how you even made a phone call to help me figure out the problem! haha boy that was quite a process, wasn't it! Thanks again for your help!!

LeAnn said...

LOL! You worked it out all on your own! I totally know who to call when this happens to me!