Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Would You Rather Wednesday

Congrats to Leo--who won 2 weeks ago! He totally deserved it!!!

Now on to this week.....as I've mentioned before, an important part of the would you rather game is choosing between two options that you may not necessarily want. :) I really wanted to do something political this week since that is basically the only thing in the news right now....so here you go...

Bill O'Reilly (might I point out that he's is 6'4" and a best-selling author)....
or Wolf Blitzer (might I point out that he's really really nice in person! :)....

8 brilliant comments:

Palinista! said...

Ummm is this really a serious contest? First of all look at Bill's baby blues; second of all, 6'4"; third of all, he's Irish; fourth of all, do you WATCH "the Factor" Who's your Daddy?!; and fifth of all, what kind of name is "Wolf" for Heaven's sake?! Oh yeah, my vote's for BILL!

PS Is it too late to throw in a few more for Leo-licous?

chelle. said...

one hundred percent bill.
i mean, really, is this even a fair comparison?

Vanessa said...

This one is hard. Bill is a perv due to the lawsuit from a co-worker a couple years ago, so i guess i have to go with Wolf by default.

MerriLynn said...

I'm pretty lame and haven't heard of either one of them, so I'll go wiiiith........Bill!

Lisa said...

I think I am going to have to go with Bill.

LeAnn said...

Hmmm...based on the pics alone, I'll go with Bill, I'm not loving the facial hair on Wolf.

amylouwhosews said...

I'm with Vanessa . . . he has creep factor now. . . but I've always thought he was a handsome guy. Yes, baby blues.

Jill said...

I judge everyone and anyone who votes for Bill! Are you kidding!? The man has rage problems!! Besides Wolf is the nicest man in the business...and how do I know that? It's because he's my boss! The man never says bad things about others on or off-air and Bill is a rage-o-holic. Seriously. NO comparison whatsoever!

I may have an opinion on this. ;)