Wednesday, February 13, 2008

2 Hours

2 HOURS!!! That's how long it took me to get home from work tonight--normally a 25 min commute. Needless to say, those were 2 of the most frustrating hours of my life. It's really bad here--I don't ever remember a winter like this.

However, when I say bad, of course to me it means good. :) I was disappointed to arrive home and only have traces of snow on the ground--even though there are many inches in other areas of Utah. It makes me so happy to look outside and see snow falling! I LOVE WINTER!!!

5 brilliant comments:

Nate and Sina said...

Traffic, blah! Snow, Hooray! I am so envious of the weather you all have been having and the few people from the area that complain I just want to hit over the head and tell them to go skiing!! So jealous. It is sunny here...where did winter go??

Vanessa said...

Just glad you made it home! Think of those poor teachers that were stuck at the elementary schools in Highland ALL NIGHT LONG with their students!!!!! I hope they got today off!!!

Palinista! said...

You know I love the cold too but even I am sick of the cold a little. I just wish it was warm enough for kids to play outside, they are driving me nuts! You can only go to Kangaroo Zoo so many times.

Palinista! said...

But, truthfully, the skiing has never been better and I am loving that!

Unknown said...

Shannon here I am stalking your blog and I love the Sarah songs you put on here! Perfect choice! Listening to them made me almost happy about the snow :o)