This past weekend I finally finished Eclipse--the 3rd book in the Twilight series. Needless to say, this nearly 700 page book was so hard for me to get through!!And now that I'm finished, I have only one question to ask myself: WHAT WAS STEPHENIE THINKING?? Twilight is my all time favorite book!! I've never loved reading--and Twilight is pretty much the only book I've read where I was wrapped up in an alternate world, escaping from my life as I know it. :)
- Why did she set us up for an amazing vampire series only to completely change mid-way through?
- Why did there have to be a love triangle created?
- Why ruin a perfect escape by making it tangled and complicated and waaaay too human?
- Why can't Bella decide to be a vampire without overanalyzing every side of this decision?
- These are vampire books, for heaven's sake--why waste time trying to make them real life?