Yesterday and today were two very important days....
Dad's birthday was on the 26th...we had the best family party, mexican theme complete w/festive decor, margaritas, delicious cuisine, pinning the tail on the donkey and even a pinata!
Here's Dad opening presents, surrounded by the Z's...
Mikey takes his turn with the pinata..... And then all the "kids" dove in after the candy (yes, that's Jeff!).
The top 3 things I love about my dad are:
- He's the most generous person I know (he takes us all on trips all the time)
- He always wants to know everything about me and my life
- He never missed a game or a concert! :)
Too bad he won't ever read this so he'll never know all these nice things that I've said about him. :( Love you Dad!
And now for birthday #2: Today is Jill's birthday!! It's sad to not be able to celebrate w/her but she'll be here this weekend and I can't wait to see her!!
This is Jill and Caroline this past November...aren't they pretty? My beautiful blonde bombshells!Top 3 moments with Jill:
- Florida the first time--the beach, the diet coke, the Tiger Beat, the concert (sigh)
- Greyhound trip to NYC--hello kitty cd player, no sleep, the press conference, seeing our boys again.....what an amazing weekend! wait--that was actually a Tuesday! :)
- Our walk last Sept when I was in DC--good scenery, good exercise and great conversation!
- ok there's one more--the Italian restaurant in Georgetown right after you volunteered at Earth day. hahahaha
Happy Birthday Jill! I love you!
Lastly, but not leastly, today is also Lori's birthday! Here she is in all her birthday glory!! You might recognize her from some of my business trip postings--we are on the same team so we work closely all the time. I'm so lucky to have such awesome coworkers! Lori is always happy, kind and fun & easy to talk to! Hope your b-day was awesome Lola! ;)