Sunday, March 23, 2008

Good Friday indeed!

I had Good Friday off....and it was good fortune b/c I was able to spend it w/Mom & Zane for their 60th and 7th birthdays! Hill has done an extensive posting about this already....so I'll just add a few pics.


Ally, Lindsey & Mom at Mom's b-day luncheon. YUM!

And the other side of the table...me, Hill & Carmindy. I can't really remember a time when all 5 of us had virtually the same hair color! Hmm...I bet it has something to do w/our lazy hairdresser...

That night we went to dinner at Market Street Grill....Hill posted pics about this but this one was particularly awesome. Carmy had a bit of a rough night....but she's still cute though, isn't she!

Saturday, Grandma Beth had an Easter picnic...but it was only 40 degrees (notice Zoey's lack of arms). Here's a bunch of us enjoying a delicious lunch....this is typical segragation that takes place at our family events. :)

Just before the Easter egg hunt began....(L to R: Bones--our big 7 year old, Mom, Carmindy, Mikey, Pop & Zoey).

Carmy hunts down an egg...

And here's one more adorable hunter!

6 brilliant comments:

Palinista! said...

Wow, it looks like you have a really fun family :). Thanks for always being there, you are truly the best aunt - good enough to satisfy Zane as his mommy if I die . . . :).

Vanessa said...

Looks like a ragin' party at G-ma W's house! Hope you found a lot of eggs:)

Kristi said...

Your nieces are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a good Friday indeed! What a fun way to celebrate!
LeAnn

Steph said...

Hey Shannon,
I finally typed in your blog right! It's me, Steph (from work). Just being nosy and seeing what you are up to. Looks like you had a good Easter! I'd love to hear from ya. How is SU? I miss you all, but I don't miss "work" if that makes sense. Anyway, your blog looks so cute! Here's mine if interested. Take care. I am going to add you as a link if that is alright.

Steph

Heather said...

Love the pics! It looks like fun!