Thursday, March 13, 2008

Movie Mavens!

INTRODUCING........MOVIE MAVENS!!!

My dear friend Christy Banker, me and my sis (Hillary) just started a new blog that we are calling Movie Mavens!!

The actual address is: movie-mavens.blogspot.com. We are so excited about this new little adventure and can't wait to hear what ya'll think about it too.

Our plan is to review movies, talk about what makes them good, bad and ugly, and just basically have an excuse to go to the movies whenever we want!!!

We'll also be looking for guest reviewers at some point so if you're a movie-lover too, you'll want to check in w/us often! :) And then tell us about all the movies you've seen & love!

3 brilliant comments:

Heather said...

What a fun new site! I love it! Now I know where to go when I want good recommendations!

amylouwhosews said...

Christy told me you guys were going to do this! I love it! when are you coming out here to visit?! I want to see you! Plus I need help making my blog look as sweet as yours.
xox

jaimey said...

I love that you're doing a movie blog. It's such a perfect idea, and I know I'll be checking it regularly for your amazing insights and recommendations. :) Love the name of it, too! :)