Monday, March 31, 2008

Beate's Sketch Challenge

I look at a lot of stamping/card-making blogs and Beate's is fab b/c she posts new stuff every day.....plus she's just an amazing stamper!
She also does a lot of challenges where you can win stuff--but really it's more about the sharing of ideas (if you click on the link above, you have to scroll down aways to see the sketch challenge for this weekend). This is the first time I've participated in one of her challenges and it was really fun!
I needed to make swaps for my club tomorrow anyway so I decided to kill two birds (or owls) w/one stone. :) I'm reobsessed w/watercoloring as I prepare for an upcoming presentation. The card is Brocade Blue--even though it looks more like Ballet. It's kinda plain but I really wanted the watercoloring to be the main event so I didn't let it to get too busy.
It was also really fun to look at all the other entries and see how different stampers interpret the template.

8 brilliant comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute, Shannon! Thanks for playing with the sketch! Hugs and smiles

Vanessa said...

I guess a card can be cute, even if it does have a bird on it!

Jill said...

Watercolors? You're amazing. Just like that song George Michael sings. BTW-- are you going to his concert this summer!?!?!

Amorology said...

I just wanted to tell you I love you too!

Anonymous said...

So very cute! Thanks for swapping! BTW, I LOVE your song choice today!!!
LeAnn

Amber said...

Is there any talent you don't possess? Seriously.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.

Jalinda said...

Hi Shannon! How's Australia? I would love to go there. Such a fun blog! I have had so much fun the past couple of days learning how to do this stuff and catching up on how you and your family are doing. I'm excited to keep in touch better this way! : )